As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Awkward Storyteller #ad
Laughter, and Creative Story-Telling, for 4-11 Players, The Awkward Storyteller, Party Game That Involves Everyone in Fun, Ages 16+ #adThe Awkward Storyteller #ad
- Everyone was able to join in and the hilarious stories brought us to tears from laughing so hard! sara koch - purchased the game for the "kids" 16-23 year olds. The format is certain to get participants smiling, interacting and thinking up original twists and plot lines for their story! Gameplay overview: the game begins when a player the storyteller selects a story card and reads out the caption on it, which will be the first line of a story that has yet to be created.
Fun for everyone: the game that makes you an hilarious storyteller. Played by young or old, families, small or big groups.
Game contents: contains 182 cards 121 questions cards, 50 story cards, 11 challenge cards, 1 hourglass timer and instruction sheet. Jane markkanen - this is one of the BEST games I’ve played in a very long time. The storyteller must then develop their unique story using a specific word on another player’s card, or the sentence must begin with the letter featured on the other player’s card.
A game that makes you think and be creative. From 2 rooms away we could hear them all laughing out loud. Straightforward party game: for 4 to 11 players ages 16 and up. The other players then ask the Storyteller questions from their cards and the Storyteller begins to build their story. My 3 daughters ages 13-18 and my husband and I all love this game! NavyChiefWife.
|Brand||The Awkward Storyteller #ad|
|Manufacturer||EM GAMES #ad|
2. All Things Equal, Inc. #ad
Caption Hilarious Pics with Memorable Movie Lines, plus New Pics & Movie Lines, Better Cards, Age 13 & Up, Best of Original & Vol 2, Bigger Images & A Card Box, Awkward Family Photos Greatest Hits #adAll Things Equal, Inc. #ad
- Easy rules - if you have ever played a2a or cah - where a "judge" picks a favorite Answer - You'Ll Know How To Play Right Away. Favorite Caption Wins.
New pics & movie lines - this greatest hits version features new movie Lines And Pics Combined With The Best Movie Lines Pics From Our First Two Awkward Family Photos Movie Line Caption Games.
No movie knowledge necessary - you do not have to Be Familiar With The Movie Lines In Order To Play/Enjoy/Win This Game. Hilarious gameplay - a brand new volume of the hilarious family/party Game Where Players Use 330 Memorable Movie Lines To Caption 100 Amazing Awkward Family Photos. If not, rules take 5 Minutes To Learn.
3. The Awkward Storyteller #ad
The Awkward Storyteller Party Game, Episode 1 Expansion Pack #adThe Awkward Storyteller #ad
- You must have the awkward Storyteller main game in order to have all components necessary for play. A premium quality, camping, teens, and adULTS: Perfect for a family get-together like Thanksgiving, perfect gift!.
Challenge your creativity: with bonus cards to add to the base game, you'll have endless hours of added pure fun! Base game required: this is not a stand-alone game. The format is certain to get participants smiling, christmas, holidays, interacting and thinking up original twists and plot lines for their story! Perfect for families, parties, or simply have some quality and fun time with friends.
New stories & more fun: contains 100 new cards! Episode 1 contains 35 new Story Cards and 65 new word Question Cards. Straightforward party game: for 4 to 11 players ages 16 and up.
4. The Awkward Storyteller #ad
The Awkward Storyteller Party Game, Episode 2 Expansion Pack #adThe Awkward Storyteller #ad
- A premium quality, teens, parties, camping, christmas, AND ADULTS: Perfect for a family get-together like Thanksgiving, perfect gift! ". The format is certain to get participants smiling, interacting and thinking up original twists and plot lines for their story! Perfect for families, holidays, or simply have some quality and fun time with friends.
Challenge your creativity: with bonus cards to add to the base game, you'll have endless hours of added pure fun! Base game required: this is not a stand-alone game.
Straightforward party game: for 4 to 11 players ages 16 and up. You must have the awkward Storyteller main game in order to have all components necessary for play. New stories & more fun: contains 100 new cards! Episode 2 contains 35 new Story Cards and 65 new word Question Cards.
5. Kids Against Maturity #ad
Super Fun Hilarious for Family Party Game Night, Kids Against Maturity: Card Game for Kids and Families #adKids Against Maturity #ad
- Unplug together! One thing is for sure; just like other tabletop board games, and other electronic devices for at least 30-90 min. Get the game rolling in seconds – each player gets 10 white answer cards and takes turns asking the blue question cards. Play it any time any place – one game set includes 600 question and answer cards and a handy box to store it all.
Are you sick of the same old dated games every game night? This instant classic was made and played by parents like you. It’s simple & absolutely hilarious – kids against maturity combines the tried and tested fill-in-the- blank game-play, a perfect enjoyable hilarious way to bring your family together.
Please remove any card that you don’t approve of. Become an instant champion while camping, family gatherings, sleepovers, summer camp, game nights, plane trips and more!. Best results when played with 4 players or more.
With age-appropriate toilet humor and funny innuendos for the adults, it can be enjoyed by all ages. It’s portable and a take anywhere size game. Each question asker chooses the funniest answer, and the player with the highest amount of most amusing responses, wins the game. Best family fun game – dear evolved parents, kids against maturity is the perfect parental tool to approach playtime and family time. Obligatory warning – humorless hover-parents and those who don’t appreciate flatulence jokes, it’ll get your kids away from their phones, tablets, fortnite, may not approve.
6. Stonemaier Games #ad
Ages 14+, Wingspan Board Game, A Bird-Collection, Engine-Building Stonemaier Game for 1-5 Players #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in each of 3 unique habitats, as you build your engine to gain food, lay eggs, and draw from 170 uniquely and beautifully illustrated bird cards.
Plays in 40-70 minutes. Play as a bird enthusiast, seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary. For 1-5 players. Widely lauded, award winning title-including winning the most prestigious award in its category, the Kenner Spiel des Jahres Conniseur's Game of the Year.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
7. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Beautiful wooden components. Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Solid game boards with foil inlay.
|Brand||Secret Hitler #ad|
|Manufacturer||Max Temkin #ad|
8. Taco vs Burrito #ad
The Wildly Popular Surprisingly Strategic Card Game Created by a 7 Year Old, Taco vs Burrito #adTaco vs Burrito #ad
- Gameplay runs 10-15 minutes. Exciting up to the very last card! create by a kid, but this crazy, perfect for everyone - alex dreamed up TvB at age 7, fun strategic food fight is a smash with kids and adults alike! Ideal for ages from 7-77.
Easy to learn and quick to play - takes only a few minutes to learn. Brilliant gift idea - makes the perfect birthday for boys, parents, secret Santa, or family as well as any board game or card game lover.
Optimal for 2-4 players. Great for stocking stuffer, Hanukkah, Christmas, friends, adults, girls, and Taco Tuesday Gift. Wildly popular all-ages card game - tvb soared on kickstarter, surpassing the initial goal by 2, 400%! A sensation at the Indie Game Showcase at Emerald City Comicon! Surprisingly strategic - basic gameplay is easy to master but the Action Cards shift the game into unpredictable territory.
|Brand||Taco vs Burrito #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hot Taco #ad|
9. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments. Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN. We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items.
You will never have to play the same game twice. The average playtime is 60 minutes. Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability. Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
10. Gutter Games #ad
Beat That!, The Bonkers Battle of Wacky Challenges Family Party Game for Kids & Adults #adGutter Games #ad
- Easy to learn: takes just seconds to learn, chopsticks, 5 balls, memo Pad, 10 Cups, 4 Dice, tape Measure, guarantees hours of belly busting laughter! Includes: 160 challenge cards, 80 betting tokens, Sand Timer.
Suitable for ages 9+, recommended 2-8 players. 160 challenges: ever had the satisfaction of throwing a paper ball in the bin from across the room? Well, that feeling is what this game is all about. Bet on your skills with solo challenges, battle royales, buddy ups, and duels.
With a variety of tricky and outrageous challenges to test your skills, this board game will have you hooked in seconds. Family friendly: great for kids and adults alike—all players attempt the exact same challenges, so get ready for the ultimate battle of abilities. Fast & frenzied fun: win by betting on your ability to successfully complete a series of ridiculous dexterity-based challenges.