As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Inkwell Ideas #ad
Deck of Beasts/Creature Card Codex: NPCs & Villains #adInkwell Ideas #ad
- 29 creatures from the Tome of Beasts & Creature Codex. Cards make running sessions easier: Pull out the creatures needed and have them ready instead of flipping pages during combat. Each card has the creature art on the front and the stats on the back.
Track initiative by clipping the cards to the top of your GM screen. Players see the creature's art while you have the stats handy! Art backgrounds were added/expanded for each creature so you can visualize that creature's environment.
2. Stratagem #ad
DND 5e Compatible, Tabletop Fantasy RPG Storytelling Game Master Accessories, 49 Hand-Illustrated NPC Character Cards, The Decks of Many Friends and Foes, Tarot Size Cards Character Pawns #adStratagem #ad
- The cards come tucked away in skillfully designed boxes, and the entire set is easily stored in a drawer or backpack. Plastic standees are included, enhancing every battle or roleplay scenario. Seeing is believing: all 49 character cards come with a hand-drawn illustration that brings the character to life.
However, each one has a special stat change for an extra twist. Each cutout keeps the same design and is measured to scale. Bring each character to life: in this special edition, every card is paired with its own cutout, so pawns can be added to maps and boards, adding even more reality to each character.
Open your fantasy toolbox: from the creators of the deck of many things and deck of many fates comes The Decks of Many Friends and Foes. Inside, gms will find a total of 49 campaign ready NPC cards and their corresponding cardboard cutouts.
Secrets, secrets are no fun: game masters are clued into a secret on each character card. Choose your character: every character comes with a pre-generated race, and Backstory, alignment, but can be altered to fit any campaign! Reference numbers on each card refer GMs to the stat archetypes in the Monster Manual that the characters are based off of. Every secret adds another layer to the story and since the GM is the only one that knows it, it gives the party another thing to discover.
3. Gale Force Nine #ad
Challenge 0-5 Deck and Challenge 6- 16 Deck, D&D: Monster Cards 5e Bundle Including Monster Cards #adGale Force Nine #ad
- This bundle includes dungeons and dragons RPG Monster Challenge Cards 0-5 and 6-16 by Gale Force Nine 2 items. Set 0-5 contains 179 durable, laminated cards for a range of deadly monsters from the D&D Monster Manual with a challenge rating from 0 - 5.
Set 6-16 contains 74 durable, laminated cards for a range of deadly monsters from the D&D Monster Manual with a challenge rating from 6 - 16. The perfect tool to help Dungeon Masters manage and reference their menagerie during play. Official game statistics provided on one side, and evocative art of the item on the other.
4. Generic #ad
And Xanathar's Guide to Everything Decks 945 Total Cards, Druid, Ranger, Martial Powers & Races, Bard, Arcane, Paladin, Dungeons and Dragons Spellbook Cards Bundle 8 Items: Cleric #adGeneric #ad
- Details of the spells are on the cards to give you easy reference and save you time. Xanathar's guide cards have unique backs and include class icons on the front of the cards.
Each card describes one spell, components, level and school, duration, casting time, including name, range, and description. Each item in this eight item bundle includes durable laminated cards for Cleric, Ranger, Druid, Bard, Arcane, Paladin, Martial Powers & Races, and Xanathar's Guide to Everything.
For abridged descriptions, a player's Handbook page reference is listed. For the xanathar's guide cards, references to Xanathar's Guide to Everything are listed. Each card back shows a class-specific pattern and the spell's level to allow for easy sorting.
5. Generic #ad
Epic Monsters , Dungeons and Dragons Spellbook Cards Bundle 7ItemsMagic Items ,Monsters 0-5 , Monsters 6-16 ,Creature & NPC Cards , Volo's Guide to Monsters,Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes #adGeneric #ad
- Each card describes one spell, level and school, range, casting time, components, including name, duration, and description. Details of the spells are on the cards to give you easy reference and save you time. Dungeons & dragons spellbook Cards: Magic Items D&D Accessory.
For abridged descriptions, a Player's Handbook page reference is listed. Each card back shows a class-specific pattern and the spell's level to allow for easy sorting. Xanathar's guide cards have unique backs and include class icons on the front of the cards.
6. DUNGEON CRAFT #ad
Dungeon Craft Deck of Stories: NPC Booster 2 Card Game, 18 Fantasy Tabletop Role Playing Game RPG Storytelling Cards, Dungeon Master Accessories #adDUNGEON CRAFT #ad
- The npc booster features 18 pre-generated, beautifully illustrated characters that you can insert seamlessly into your game. Use the npc cards to quickly inject characters into your story, reducing down time and maximizing your players experience.
Each npc card contains a collection of traits that help you role-play that character in your game. Add npcs to your world on-the-fly, Unique personalities and motivations, Fully illustrated portraits. The traits develop the character yet keep their background vague enough for you to cast them in any role.
7. Game Master's Toolbox 5e #ad
Compatible with D&D 5e, Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition – Ultimate NPCs: Warfare by Nord Games – D&D Books – Games for Adults and Kids – Tabletop RPG DND #adGame Master's Toolbox 5e #ad
- Includes a variety of fully fleshed-out characters to populate your game world, including soldiers, and noncombatants, auxiliaries, which can be run as an NPC or a player character. A tool for dms and players alike, character quick-reference stats, game backstories, featuring a full-world character collection, and NPC or player character options.
Includes 30 finely crafted npcs levels 1, 16, 8, 12, 4, and 20 and 180 unique characters. Compatible with Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition.
8. House of Bodian #ad
90 Pcs in 16 Designs, Suitable Size for DND, Creatures and Monsters, House of Bodian Mythical Heroes Forest/Swamp Edition Mini Figure Set for RPGs #adHouse of Bodian #ad
- This bulk set is an awesome way to enhance your campaigns and battles with your friends. Just let your imagination run free! The sky is the limit! A bulk set of 90 ideally-sized miniatures: 6 figurines x 14 small and medium-seized characters and 3 figurines x 2 large, scary monsters.
Easy to paint for a fun personalization of your favorite characters.
16 types of forest and swamp creatures: werewolves, ettercaps, hags, banshees, wolves, blights, giant spiders, giant mushrooms and others to add to your collection.3 pastel colors: green, orange and blue to identify the characters easily even without them being painted.
9. Stratagem #ad
Armors, Spellcasting Focuses, The Master's Vault: 150 D&D Quick Reference Item Cards or Item Tokens from 5E Player's Handbook, Illustrated TTRPG Weapons, and More – D&D Accessories Tokens 4-Pack #adStratagem #ad
- Unlock the master's Vault and keep the game going with 4 packs of handy item tokens. When the game is over, pack up your inventory inside this epic storage box. Fully compatible with D&D 5th Edition, all item cards come straight from the source material.
First of its kind: pearlized chip inlay with a light texture and stackable design makes these easy to lay out on the shopkeeper's shelves or keep them with your character sheet.
Double-sided coins with quick-references on the back of each token, treasure, potions, which is much easier to keep track of and explain to your party on the fly.
Upgrade your game: enhance game night with a reference guide that won't slow you down. Standard 1. 5" poker-size chips. D&d 5e compatible: perfect gift for the gamer in your life, or to refresh your own inventory. Fully-illustrated tokens: includes weapons, magic, armor, tools, holy & spellcasting items. Open the vault: lift the top and watch the vault slowly open.
10. Inkwell Ideas #ad
Creature Card Codex: Mid-Level Creatures #adInkwell Ideas #ad
- Players see the creature's art while you have the stats handy! Art backgrounds were added/expanded for each creature so you can visualize that creature's environment. A few extras were added or put in other sets to keep groups of similar creatures together.
Each card has the creature art on the front and the stats on the back. 90+ creatures from the creature codex with most of the creatures from challenge rating 3 to 5.
The rest of the creatures are in the deck of beasts/Creature Card Codex: Elite Level Creatures and NPCs & Villains decks, but combined with some from the Creature Codex book.
Track initiative by clipping the cards to the top of your GM screen. To get most of the creatures from the creature Codex book, Challenging Level Creatures, also get the Creature Card Codex: Low Level Creatures, & High Level Creatures. Cards make running sessions easier: Pull out the creatures needed and have them ready instead of flipping pages during combat.
|Brand||Inkwell Ideas #ad|
|Manufacturer||Inkwell Ideas #ad|