As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Inkwell Ideas #ad
Deck of Beasts/Creature Card Codex: NPCs & Villains #adInkwell Ideas #ad
- Players see the creature's art while you have the stats handy! Art backgrounds were added/expanded for each creature so you can visualize that creature's environment. 29 creatures from the Tome of Beasts & Creature Codex.
Cards make running sessions easier: Pull out the creatures needed and have them ready instead of flipping pages during combat. Each card has the creature art on the front and the stats on the back. Track initiative by clipping the cards to the top of your GM screen.
2. Stratagem #ad
Tarot Size Cards Character Pawns, The Decks of Many Friends and Foes, DND 5e Compatible, Tabletop Fantasy RPG Storytelling Game Master Accessories, 49 Hand-Illustrated NPC Character Cards #adStratagem #ad
- Each cutout keeps the same design and is measured to scale. The cards come tucked away in skillfully designed boxes, and the entire set is easily stored in a drawer or backpack. However, and backstory, Alignment, each one has a special stat change for an extra twist. Seeing is believing: all 49 character cards come with a hand-drawn illustration that brings the character to life.
Choose your character: every character comes with a pre-generated race, but can be altered to fit any campaign! Reference numbers on each card refer GMs to the stat archetypes in the Monster Manual that the characters are based off of.
Every secret adds another layer to the story and since the GM is the only one that knows it, it gives the party another thing to discover. Inside, gms will find a total of 49 campaign ready NPC cards and their corresponding cardboard cutouts.
Plastic standees are included, every card is paired with its own cutout, so pawns can be added to maps and boards, enhancing every battle or roleplay scenario. Bring each character to life: in this special edition, adding even more reality to each character. Open your fantasy toolbox: from the creators of the deck of many things and deck of many fates comes The Decks of Many Friends and Foes. Secrets, secrets are no fun: game masters are clued into a secret on each character card.
3. Gale Force Nine #ad
Challenge 0-5 Deck and Challenge 6- 16 Deck, D&D: Monster Cards 5e Bundle Including Monster Cards #adGale Force Nine #ad
- Official game statistics provided on one side, and evocative art of the item on the other. Set 0-5 contains 179 durable, laminated cards for a range of deadly monsters from the D&D Monster Manual with a challenge rating from 0 - 5. The perfect tool to help Dungeon Masters manage and reference their menagerie during play.
This bundle includes dungeons and dragons RPG Monster Challenge Cards 0-5 and 6-16 by Gale Force Nine 2 items. Set 6-16 contains 74 durable, laminated cards for a range of deadly monsters from the D&D Monster Manual with a challenge rating from 6 - 16.
4. Generic #ad
Martial Powers & Races, Dungeons and Dragons Spellbook Cards Bundle 8 Items: Cleric, Bard, Druid, Arcane, Paladin, and Xanathar's Guide to Everything Decks 945 Total Cards, Ranger #adGeneric #ad
- Each card describes one spell, including name, level and school, casting time, duration, components, range, and description. For abridged descriptions, a player's Handbook page reference is listed.
Xanathar's guide cards have unique backs and include class icons on the front of the cards. Details of the spells are on the cards to give you easy reference and save you time.
Each item in this eight item bundle includes durable laminated cards for Cleric, Paladin, Bard, Martial Powers & Races, Druid, Ranger, Arcane, and Xanathar's Guide to Everything. Each card back shows a class-specific pattern and the spell's level to allow for easy sorting. For the xanathar's guide cards, references to Xanathar's Guide to Everything are listed.
5. Generic #ad
Epic Monsters , Monsters 6-16 ,Creature & NPC Cards , Volo's Guide to Monsters,Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes, Dungeons and Dragons Spellbook Cards Bundle 7ItemsMagic Items ,Monsters 0-5 #adGeneric #ad
- Xanathar's guide cards have unique backs and include class icons on the front of the cards. Each card describes one spell, range, including name, duration, level and school, components, casting time, and description.
Details of the spells are on the cards to give you easy reference and save you time. Each card back shows a class-specific pattern and the spell's level to allow for easy sorting. For abridged descriptions, a Player's Handbook page reference is listed. Dungeons & dragons spellbook Cards: Magic Items D&D Accessory.
6. DUNGEON CRAFT #ad
Dungeon Craft Deck of Stories: NPC Booster 2 Card Game, 18 Fantasy Tabletop Role Playing Game RPG Storytelling Cards, Dungeon Master Accessories #adDUNGEON CRAFT #ad
- The npc booster features 18 pre-generated, beautifully illustrated characters that you can insert seamlessly into your game. Each npc card contains a collection of traits that help you role-play that character in your game.
Add npcs to your world on-the-fly, Unique personalities and motivations, Fully illustrated portraits. The traits develop the character yet keep their background vague enough for you to cast them in any role. Use the npc cards to quickly inject characters into your story, reducing down time and maximizing your players experience.
7. Game Master's Toolbox 5e #ad
Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition – Ultimate NPCs: Warfare by Nord Games – D&D Books – Games for Adults and Kids – Tabletop RPG DND, Compatible with D&D 5e #adGame Master's Toolbox 5e #ad
- Includes a variety of fully fleshed-out characters to populate your game world, including soldiers, and noncombatants, auxiliaries, which can be run as an NPC or a player character. Compatible with Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition.
Includes 30 finely crafted npcs levels 1, 8, 4, 12, 16, and 20 and 180 unique characters. A tool for dms and players alike, featuring a full-world character collection, game backstories, character quick-reference stats, and NPC or player character options.
8. House of Bodian #ad
Suitable Size for DND, 90 Pcs in 16 Designs, Creatures and Monsters, House of Bodian Mythical Heroes Forest/Swamp Edition Mini Figure Set for RPGs #adHouse of Bodian #ad
- Easy to paint for a fun personalization of your favorite characters. 3 pastel colors: green, orange and blue to identify the characters easily even without them being painted.
A bulk set of 90 ideally-sized miniatures: 6 figurines x 14 small and medium-seized characters and 3 figurines x 2 large, scary monsters.
Just let your imagination run free! The sky is the limit! This bulk set is an awesome way to enhance your campaigns and battles with your friends. 16 types of forest and swamp creatures: werewolves, banshees, ettercaps, hags, wolves, giant spiders, blights, giant mushrooms and others to add to your collection.
9. Stratagem #ad
The Master's Vault: 150 D&D Quick Reference Item Cards or Item Tokens from 5E Player's Handbook, Illustrated TTRPG Weapons, Spellcasting Focuses, Armors, and More – D&D Accessories Tokens 4-Pack #adStratagem #ad
- Double-sided coins with quick-references on the back of each token, potions, which is much easier to keep track of and explain to your party on the fly. D&d 5e compatible: perfect gift for the gamer in your life, or to refresh your own inventory.
Fully-illustrated tokens: includes weapons, treasure, magic, tools, armor, holy & spellcasting items. Upgrade your game: enhance game night with a reference guide that won't slow you down.
Open the vault: lift the top and watch the vault slowly open. Standard 1. 5" poker-size chips. Fully compatible with D&D 5th Edition, all item cards come straight from the source material.
When the game is over, pack up your inventory inside this epic storage box. First of its kind: pearlized chip inlay with a light texture and stackable design makes these easy to lay out on the shopkeeper's shelves or keep them with your character sheet. Unlock the master's Vault and keep the game going with 4 packs of handy item tokens.
10. Inkwell Ideas #ad
Creature Card Codex: Mid-Level Creatures #adInkwell Ideas #ad
- Track initiative by clipping the cards to the top of your GM screen. Players see the creature's art while you have the stats handy! Art backgrounds were added/expanded for each creature so you can visualize that creature's environment.
Each card has the creature art on the front and the stats on the back. The rest of the creatures are in the deck of beasts/Creature Card Codex: Elite Level Creatures and NPCs & Villains decks, but combined with some from the Creature Codex book.
To get most of the creatures from the creature Codex book, also get the Creature Card Codex: Low Level Creatures, Challenging Level Creatures, & High Level Creatures.
Cards make running sessions easier: Pull out the creatures needed and have them ready instead of flipping pages during combat. A few extras were added or put in other sets to keep groups of similar creatures together. 90+ creatures from the creature codex with most of the creatures from challenge rating 3 to 5.
|Brand||Inkwell Ideas #ad|
|Manufacturer||Inkwell Ideas #ad|