As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. edxeducation #ad
Set of 72, edx Education Basic Dice Set #adedxeducation #ad
- Packaged in a convenient, plastic storage case. Ideal math manipulative to aid in learning operations and probability concepts. These easy-to-read dice can be used in all sorts of board games or probability activities. 16 mm dice made of acrylic.
2. edxeducation #ad
6 Piece Obstacle Course for Kids, edxeducation Step-a-Trail, Physical and Imaginative Play, Indoor and Outdoor, Build Coordination and Confidence #adedxeducation #ad
- Variable difficulty -- the balance step logs and stumps can be moved closer or further away from each other, creating a new challenge for kids to learn. Teach confidence -- a great toddler and kindergarten toy to teach children confidence.
Improve coordination -- use the different heights of the stepping stones and logs to teach better balance and movement while increasing the child’s sense of coordination in a safe environment. Works well with river stones or other balance items to create an obstacle course.
Play is the best teacher! Our high-quality, educational resources fulfill learning needs from 18 months to 12 years. Safe, rubbery bottom edges and grip also covering the top surface, non-slip grip and surface textures -- with grippy, these stepping stones are a great option for safe play time!.
Learning through play -- our products inspire children to play with purpose. Built to last -- each of the 6 step-a-trail pieces can easily support the weight of an adult and the learning toy has a modular design that can scale up or down for the children’s learning experience.
3. hand2mind #ad
Rainbow Circle Math Manipulatives, hand2mind Plastic Rainbow Fraction Circles Classroom Kit, Unit Fraction, Fraction Games, Fraction Manipulatives, Montessori Math, Homeschool Supplies 15 Sets of 51 #adhand2mind #ad
- Fraction circles can be use to help students see relationships between fractional parts of the same whole. They can compare and order fractions, see equivalent fractions, and explore common denominators. Fraction circles: teach students to name fractions and decimals, comparing and ordering fractions, improper fractions, mixed numbers, and model different operations involving fractions.
4th grade math: students often struggle to visualize and understand the concept of fractions. Our math manipulative fraction circles are Montessori themed, meaning that they're hands-on for kids to learn on their own.
Unit fraction math manipulatives: the 9 color fractions manipulatives cubes represent 9 value of fractions. The fraction manipulatives allow your students to develop a deeper understanding of fractions through hands-on experiences.
Montessori materials: the bright and colorful circles make learning fractions fun and engaging for your kids. Contains 15 sets of 51 circles whole, halves, fourths, thirds, fifths, sixths, tenths, eighths, and twelfths. Rainbow circle pieces: each of the fraction circles has a color that represents a whole, fourths, halves, fifths, sixths, eights, thirds, tenths, and twelfths.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
4. HOMER #ad
Build and Improve Community & Connection Skills, Language Games Box for Pre-School & Kindergarten to Teach, HOMER Mail Adventure Learn and Play Kit, Early Writing Activity Set for Children Ages 3-6 #adHOMER #ad
- Your child will love the anticipation of waiting for special notes. Powered by the homer method, our expert-designed program is research-backed and kid-tested to give your child the best start to their learning journey. Encourage your child to practice writing the letters of their name.
Who doesn't love getting something in the mail?: delight your mom, dad, friend, or even a stuffed animal with a special letter. Whether your little one is working on letter shapes and symbols, or learning to write their name, this activity kit is the perfect way to inspire a love of writing.
Use the prompts in the kit or write your own message! Send a letter and ask to get one back. Homer is the essential early learning program for kids 2-8. Gain skills while they play: early writing + language development, Community + Connection, Creativity + Imagination.
Make learning fun: embark on a mail & letter writing adventure as you learn about the post office, language & communication. Signing a letter is a great way to practice this essential skill. Everyting you need for adventurous fun: cotton canvas mailbag, Post Office Reusable Sticker Board, Cards, Envelopes, 5 Letter Prompts + more you can print at home!, Play Address Stickers & Stamps, 6 Crayons.
5. Coogam #ad
Coogam Wooden Letters Practicing Board, Double-Sided Alphabet Tracing Tool Learning to Write ABC Educational Toy Game Fine Motor Montessori Gift for Preschool 3 4 5 Years Old Kids #adCoogam #ad
- It is completely safe for kids to play without the risk of harm as all edges have been made smooth with no rough surfaces. It has upper case letters on one side and lower case on the other. Letter early learning: the letter tracing boards made of quality piece of wood and letter carvings.
Natural solid wood and is coated with environmentally friendly water-based paint. Letter board tracing:the gently engraved curved grooves provide a form to practice hand-eye coordination using real-world challenges.
Each alphabet has directional arrows to help the proper order and direction of the strokes. Double-sided design: the wooden letters tracing board is double-sided. Help to promote fine motor control and hand-eye coordination as well as handwriting.
The child can see where they should start each line and the direction. Helps with controlling the hand movement and muscle memory for writing ABCs and alphabet recognition and formation them. Best gift idea: this tracing board is wonderful! This would be an excellent addition to your home classroom or a thoughtful gift for a toddler/preschool-aged child! Alphabet tracing board: compact size, good for travel 8. 3'' x 04'' x 6.
6. YUANUS #ad
Cool Stuff Math Learning DIY Dice Set 005-DIY-EXPERTS, YUANUS Homeschool Funny Math Games Pocket Dice Set, Classroom Games #adYUANUS #ad
- Even good to have just for fun when friends are over. No worry about paint off, poor paint,. Issues! dice for math games: fun and great game for Family Maths Education.
Dice faces are engraved not PRINTED. Learning resources dice: perfect for the classroom games. Funny dice math: to build mental math and problem solving skills through fun gameplay. Cool diY classroom accessories.
Anniversary gifts for kids: 5 degrees of difficulty. The game is great plenty of laughs. Roll or just use the dice set to set out the calculation questions, then the boy or girl answers the questions. Math stuff for kids 6-12: awesome gift for kids ages 6 and up. And its small size means this POCKET DICE SET makes a great stocking stuffer. Please see the uSER MANUAL image.
7. Mɑtty's Toy Stop #ad
Deluxe Large 2.25" EVA Foam Dice Pack of 12 with Bonus Matty's Toy Stop Storage Bag #adMɑtty's Toy Stop #ad
- For ages 2 and up - fun for the whole family! - Includes Bonus "Matty's Toy Stop" Storage Bag! Matty's toy stop's large chunky dice are ideal for all kinds of early math activities and games! Large dice feature kid-safe, rounded corners, and a soft EVA foam design that makes them a cinch to grasp and toss during hands-on math activities, group games, movement activities and more.
Makes a great gift & is perfect for schools, baskets, pre-schools, educational toys, party favors, games, special needs, promotions and so much more!. Set comes with 12 dice and a storage bag! Includes 3 green, 3 blue, 3 orange and 3 pink dice.
8. Godery #ad
Pocket Cubes for Teaching, Set of 4, Godery DIY Education Playing Game Dice #adGodery #ad
- Small and easy carrying, perfect for the whole class, small groups, size : 3.75 by 3. 75 inches, or individual play. Foam dice game set is lightweight, quiet, soft, comes in a resealable storage bag. Each dice has 6 side with clear pocket for inserting your flash cards or photos, makes it your own pocket dice.
Good dice game for family time, diy dice, creating kids talent and stimulating their learning interests. Four 3. 75-inch rolling dice can be used to practice everything from math skills, ABC's, shapes to sentence combining.
9. Rainbow Pebbles #ad
Sorting and Stacking Stones, Edx Education Rainbow Pebbles, In Home Learning Toy for Early Math #adRainbow Pebbles #ad
- Teach stem -- these plastic pebbles are great for stacking and developing fine motor skills. Develop language and descriptive skills -- the vibrant colors and varying sizes of the pebbles inspire kids to practice their adjectives and talk about their designs. Great value -- 20 double-sided activity cards are included to show colorful designs and ways to stack the pebbles.
An early math manipulative -- young minds will love this hands-on teaching aid in learning how to count, add and subtract. Suits all ages -- the versatility of this teaching aid ensures that students from preschool to kindergarten and up will learn from these colorful shapes.
Award winning design -- rainbow pebbles was learning magazine 2018 Preschool Teachers' Choices Award winner and Till wig Toy Awards Top Fun Award winner. Use as a teaching aid to assist child creativity. Children will be fascinated by the pebbles' bright colors, colorful stones have immediate visual appeal plus their warm, odd shapes and warm feel which make stacking even more fun.
Use the multiple colored pebbles to make artistic designs or teach children counting and sorting exercises. Bright colors and wonderful to touch -- these lightweight, smooth surface makes them a wonderfully tactile early math resource. Convenient storage -- packaged in a durable plastic storage case for easy clean up, ensuring of the colorful stacking plastic stones are lost. This also teaches preschoolers and kindergarten students the value of organization.
10. Learning Resources #ad
41 Pieces, Kindergartner Learning Activities, Telling Time, Homeschool Supplies, Ages 5+ Teaching Clocks for Kids, Learning Resources Time Activity Set #adLearning Resources #ad
- Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, or just because, christmas, birthdays, Stocking Stuffers, Easter Baskets Stuffers or even for Homeschool.
Skill development: telling time, time matching analog and digital, Problem solving, Fine motor skills, Writing time analog and digital, Self-help.
Learn to identify the hour and minute hands, learn the difference between analog and digital time, identify time to the hour, half hour, and more!.41-piece set includes plastic clock with movable hands, 12 double-sided, write & wipe clock, write & wipe daily activity cards, 24 double-sided analog and digital puzzle cards, 3 time dice plus activity guide. A hands-on activity kit that turns Learning into a game.