As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Pattern Blocks for Kids, Learning Resources Intermediate Pattern Block Design Cards, Pattern Block Activities, for Grades 2-6, 36 Activities, Pattern #adLearning Resources #ad
- Blocks not included: this item only contains the cards, not blocks are included. Pattern blocks reinforce math skills: Great for patterning and reasoning practice.
36 pattern block activities: Thirty-six designs. Grades 2-6. Included notes help parents teach kids: Complete with Teaching Notes. Use with learning resources Plastic Pattern Blocks Set of 250 .
2. LEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
Teach Creativity, In-Home Learning Activity for Early Math & Geometry, Sequencing and Patterning, Learning Advantage Pattern Block Activity Cards, Set of 20 #adLEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
- Our pattern block design cards show the correct shapes and colors: orange square, green triangle, red trapezoid, yellow hexagon and beige narrow rhombus. Perfect math activity for ages 3-8 -- these pattern block educational puzzles are a fascinating way to encourage students to construct creative shapes. Use the cards to discuss concepts with increasing difficulty such as colors, shapes, symmetry, spatial visualization and transformations flipping shapes.
2 levels of difficulty -- these tangram-like templates with geometric shapes come with two difficulty levels to allow continued challenges in the classroom. Their confidence will grow when they recognize the object they have made! For school or home learning -- these pattern puzzles are a useful resource that allow children to work in solitary or together and solve problems through shape, color and pattern recognition.
Construct a solid stem foundation for your children -- these pattern block cards are an excellent tool to help children build an understanding of shapes, which will enable them to more easily grasp complex geometric concepts later in their education.
Original, blue rhombus, trusted shapes & colors -- many competitor pattern block cards show incorrect colors and mislabel shapes. Educational toys for kids -- children will love constructing pictures of everyday objects such as cars, insects, flowers and birds. Perfect for pre k learning activities, kindergarten learning activities and learning activities for kids aged 5-7. Great value -- includes 20 x 8.
|Brand||LEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Advantage #ad|
|Warranty||We stand behind our products. Contact [email protected] in regard to defectives within 1-year of end user date of purchase.|
3. Learning Resources #ad
STEM Toy, Ages 4+, Color Recognition, Learning Resources Pattern Block Design Cards #adLearning Resources #ad
- Works with all plastic Pattern Block sets! Shapes are not included. Ages 4+. Master early geometry skills while making creative pictures! Explore 40 progressive design challenges that grow with your skills! Includes 20 double-sided design cards filled with artsy STEM challenges! ***Pattern blocks sold separately***.
4. Learning Resources #ad
20 Double-Sided Cards, Easter Gifts for Kids, Learning Resources Pattern Block Activity Set, Puzzles for Kids, Ages 4+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Master early geometry skills while making creative pictures! Explore 40 progressive design challenges that grow with your skills! Includes 20 double-sided design cards filled with artsy STEM challenges! Make your own creations with 124 plastic pattern blocks! Ages 4+.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Math Games for Kids, 144 Pieces, Preschool Math, Age 5+, Montessori, Learning Resources Pattern Block Math Activity Set, Educational Games #adLearning Resources #ad
- Works with all pattern block sets: while this set includes 124 of our popular plastic Pattern Blocks, it also works with existing sets for even more number learning for kids! Ages and stages: specially designed with little ones in mind, the Pattern Block Math Activity Set helps kids as young as 5 build math, color, and fine motor skills through visual motor games!.
Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, or educational indoor games, birthdays, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift!.
Building hands-on math skills: kids build hands-on math and geometry skills when they solve the challenges found in this comprehensive activity set’s math games for kids! 40 math and stem challenges: learn along with this smart game for kids’ 20 double-sided activity cards, patterning, with challenges that introduce symmetry, and more!.
6. Thames & Kosmos #ad
Ages 3+, Fractions & More | at-Home or Classroom Learning, Kids First Math: Pattern Blocks Math Kit w/ Activity Cards | 250 Colorful Plastic Geometric Blocks | Explore Geometry, Division, Shapes #adThames & Kosmos #ad
- Includes a set of 250 plastic blocks in a variety of geometric shapes, colors, and sizes. Includes a durable, stackable storage case to house all components. Developed for pre-school and K-2 aged children in physical school or virtual learning environments.
Also develops spatial intelligence and fine motor skills while providing endless possibilities for open-ended creative play. Activity cards guide lessons to develop skills in basic geometry, problem solving, pattern recognition, fractions, comparing, shapes, symmetry, and division.
7. hand2mind #ad
Shapes for Toddlers, Pattern Play, Shape Puzzle, Tangrams for Kids Ages 4-8, Kindergarten Learning Activities, hand2mind Animals and Insects Pattern Block Puzzle Set, Pattern Blocks Cards #adhand2mind #ad
- Pattern block cards made by teachers: teacher-developed Activity Guide and Puzzle Cards explain to children why it’s important to take care of animals and how some animals help take care of our planet.
Animal themed pattern blocks: Includes 100 colorful pattern blocks, 10 double-sided puzzle cards and an activity guide. Made from recycled plastic: The components in our activity set are made from certified 100% post-consumer recycled plastic.
Fun shape puzzles: Help young students understand shapes with these fun and colorful tangram puzzles. Engaging kindergarten learning activities: Each set comes with 10 double-sided activity cards that are engaging and educational.
8. hand2mind #ad
Hand2mind Sensory Leaves Math Activity Set, Sorting Toy, Counting Toy, Pattern Play, Shape Puzzle, Math Counters, Kindergarten Learning Activities, Pattern Blocks Cards, Shapes for Toddlers #adhand2mind #ad
- Engaging kindergarten learning activities: Each set comes with 10 double-sided activity cards that are engaging and educational. Unbe-leaf-able counters for kids math: Each Sensory Leaves Activity set includes 36 leaf shaped counters, 10 double-sided activity cards and an activity guide.
Made from recycled plastic: The components in our activity set are made from certified 100% post-consumer recycled plastic.
Colorful counters for pattern play: Our sensory leaves come in 6 different types, with 6 different colors and 3 different sizes. Pattern block cards made by teachers: Teacher-developed Activity Cards and Guide introduce early math skills and include suggestions on other fun, nature-related activities.
9. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Parquetry Blocks & 20 Pattern Cards, Multicolor, Ages 4+, 53 Piece Set, 10 L x 10 W in #adLearning Resources #ad
- Includes 32 thick wooden pieces in 6 colors. Ages 4+. Explore reflection and symmetry. Includes 10”x10” work tray and 20 pattern cards. Encourage creative and visual thinking.
10. BOHS #ad
Preschool Gift Pattern Block -Light Table Puzzle/Window Toys, 1 Inch Thickness, BOHS Translucent Tangram with Activity Cards #adBOHS #ad
- Double sided cards - one side in black-and-white without showing you how exactly to do it, the other side in color shows you how exactly to put each piece. Visual-spatial skills - as kids learn to manipulate the shapes, they turn, it improves their visual-spatial skills. Fine motor skills - while your kids are busy making different shapes out of the 7 pieces, they are actually strengthening the muscles in their tiny hands.
The more your children play with the tangram puzzle, the better their fine motor skills will be in the future. Geometry skills - while playing, your children will learn to recognize and identify geometric shapes.
Spark imagination & creativity - Create countless patterns with this chunky tangram, the only limitation is your imagination. Color cognition- creating new colors by overlapping the puzzles of different colors, or children can look through the blocks to see their surroundings changes colors.
Mathematical concepts - Involving many mathematical concepts such as congruency, symmetry, perimeter, area, and geometry. They will also gain confidence in their ability to comprehend geometry and how geometric shapes may be dissected and recomposed to form new shapes. Size - thickness : 1 inch 2. 54 cm. Components -including 7 geometric shapes, 1 Square, including 5 Triangles of different sizes, 1 Parallelogram, and activity cards with 20 reference patterns.