As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fat Brain Toys #ad
Fat Brain Peek-A-Doodle Doo! Memory Game Set #adFat Brain Toys #ad
- Full game set: includes 15 nests, 12 chickens, and green, 12 white eggs, 4 scoring eggs in colors yellow, blue, orange, and 4 scoring nests. Engaging: with constant motion, peek-a-doodle Doo engages your child's memory and concentration in a farm fresh way! Developmental skills: Strengthens fine motor skills, cooperative play, concentration, and sportsmanship.
Safe: fully safety tested, this game includes components of silicone rubber, plastic, and reinforced printed cardboard to keep your child safe. Award winning: winner of ASTRA's Best Toys for Kids Award.
|Brand||Fat Brain Toys #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fat Brain #ad|
2. Think Fun #ad
One of the Most Popular Board Games for Boys and Girls and their Parents, Amazon Exclusive Version, ThinkFun Zingo Bingo Award Winning Preschool Game for Pre-Readers and Early Readers Age 4 and Up #adThink Fun #ad
- Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles. Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual.
Zingo is as popular in the classroom with teachers as it is in the home with families! What you get - this is the amazon exclusive version of the world famous game Zingo, one of ThinkFun's best games for kids ages 4 and up, and it includes an extra Zingo card so that up to 7 players can play! Also includes a unique Zinger device that delights players of all ages.
You can start playing right away! award winner - zingo has won many awards including an oppenheim gold, Parents' Choice Award, and is a three time Toy of the Year Nominee, ASTRA Best Toys for Kids Award, which makes it a great gift for boys and girls ages 4 and up.
Develops critical skills – perfect for pre-readers and early readers, builds language and matching skills in preschool kids through fun, fast-paced play.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
3. Laurence King Publishing #ad
Laurence King Publishing Poop Bingo: A Hilarious and Fascinating Educational Game for Kids! #adLaurence King Publishing #ad
- The latest in a bestselling series for kids including wonder Women Bingo, Jungle Bingo, Scary Bingo and Dinosaur Bingo. Featuring 24 animals and their uniquely shaped poos.
Screen-free fun for hours of entertainment and learning. Includes a booklet with information and funny facts on all types of poop. Includes 8 game boards so can be played many times over by up to eight players.
4. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Bunny Hop | Memory & Color Recognition Preschool Game | 2-4 Players | For Ages 4+ #adEducational Insights #ad
- At home learning activity: makes a great activity for kids to stay engaged, entertained, and learning outside of the classroom. How to play: players take turns rolling the die, pushing down a matching colored bunny, and collecting the bunny if it hops into the air.
Includes: 1 carrot patch game board, 1 die, 20 bunnies in four different colors, 4 farmers, and game instructions.
Award-winning preschool game: bunny hop invites players to think fast and strategize to collect all 4 bunny colors first. The first player to collect one hopping bunny of each color wins.
Fast action memory & color game: Bunnies are eating all of the carrots in this game to teach color recognition and enhance memory skills. We are dedicated in providing resources that keep your kids learning and having fun while at home. Encourages children to recognize colors and remember which of their bunnies pop up and which stay put.
5. Zobmondo!! #ad
The Ladybug Game | Great First Board Game For Boys and Girls | Educational Game | Award Winner #adZobmondo!! #ad
- Ages: 3 years and up. Game time: Approximately 20 minutes. Players: for 2 to 4 players. Help the ladybugs find their way home! children lead their ladybug home to the rose Garden while avoiding the Praying Mantis and collecting aphids to feed the Lazy Ants! Adorable graphics, enchanting story and easy play make it a fun game! Child’s perfect first board game - supports reading and counting! the thoughtfully designed playing cards helps nurture early readers and counters with colors, numbers and symbols.
Children learn quickly and play independently in no time! invented by a first grader! let it inspire your child! Makes a wonderful birthday or holiday gift! Award winning game! the parents’ choice foundation calls The Ladybug Game “a colorful and lively little board game for beginner game players. ”.
6. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom Feed The Woozle Preschool Skills Builder Game #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Silly snacks: the woozle loves to eat hairy pickles and fuzzy donuts. No reading required, body awareness, so even the smallest can participate! Learning and growing: kids learn dexterity, fine motor skills, and counting all while having fun and cooperating.
Kids learn about taking turns and develop valuable social skills. Kids ages 3 and up work together to help feed the Woozle.
Includes: 1 stand up woozle, spoon, spinner, die and game cards. Benefits:cooperative games cultivate emotional development, shared decision making, positive self esteem, creative problem solving and develop a sense of community in a non-stressful play environment.
Can you help feed him 12 crazy treats before all the snacks are gone? A monstrous game of mixed up fun! Grows with your children: comes with three levels so it grows with your child. Game play is approximately 15 minutes. Who can play: from 2-5 kids ages 3 and older can enjoy Feed the Woozle.
|Brand||Peaceable Kingdom #ad|
7. MindWare #ad
MindWare Zoo On The Loose – Early Learning Games for preschoolers – Great for Home or daycares – Includes 5 Stuffed Animals & Parent Guide for Multiple Ways to Play – 1 or More Players, Ages 4+ #adMindWare #ad
- The learning is endless! includes: 5 adorable plush animals, 48 cards, 1 flexible plastic zoo play mat, instructions and a parent guide. Ages 4 and up. 1 or more players. Games that teach: pick the play mat for your child that fits their skill level.
Early learning: mindware’s zoo on the loose game for preschoolers incorporates the mind and body: from building memory and vocabulary to practicing turn-taking, gross-motor skills and following directions! Easy to play: lead five cute and cuddly stuffed zoo animals on a playful adventure until you find a zookeeper, then it’s time to get the animals back in place as quickly as possible! Stuffed animals double as friends for bedtime when the game is over.
Parent guide: includes an interactive parent guide that provides instruction for more ways to play; giving flexibility to increase or decrease difficulty. Then read off action cards with descriptions for your child to figure out which location on the mat matches the description.
8. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights The Sneaky, Ages 3+, Snacky Squirrel Toddler & Preschool Board Game #adEducational Insights #ad
- Includes: a colorful tree-shaped game board, Squirrel Squeezer, 1 game spinner, 4 logs, 20 colored acorns, and instruction guide. The first to collect 5 acorns wins. Perfect educational game for the holidays! add some fun to your family game night with a new educational game from Educational Insights that keeps families engaged, entertained and learning! Help them find their acorns in this fun and addictive toddler board game designed to teach young children about colors.
Easy to understand and play—no reading required. How to play: spin the spinner and pick up the matching acorn with your Squirrel Squeezer, placing it in your log.
A color-matching, fine motor skills, strategy game: your forest pals are hungry and need your help. Easy setup and clean up - box doubles as storage. Best-selling preschool game 5 years running! reinforce color learning, help develop matching skills, strategic thinking, turn-taking, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills with this board game for kids.
|Brand||Educational Insights #ad|
|Manufacturer||Educational Insights #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
9. SmartGames #ad
SmartGames Bunny Peek a Boo #adSmartGames #ad
- It’s so fun to play, they’ll forget they’re learning! Ages 2+: with 60 challenges, bunny peek a boo is sure to offer a puzzle that tests your kids and pushes them to think outside the box. Puzzle includes: wooden bunny and three large, colorful blocks, challenge cards with 60 challenges and solutions.
Learning fun: can you use your brain to match the bunny on the cards? A fun & educational toy: Bunny Peek A Boo features 60 skill-building challenges for kids as young as 2 later challenges will test older kids.
While it’s a single-player game, it’s exciting to solve challenges with others. Award-winning: smartgames is the worldwide leader in multi-level, logic-based family fun games.
Brain games build skills: kids can build upon their spatial insight, planning, concentration and problem solving skills while playing Bunny Peek A Boo. Our award-winning games offer multi-level play from easy to challenging, and we pride ourselves in making family board games that are perfect for players of all ages.
|Part Number||FBA_SG 017US|
10. Chronicle Books #ad
Interactive Game for Preschoolers to Kids Ages 5-6, Chronicle Books Ready, Set, Draw!: A Game of Creativity and Imagination Drawing Game for Children and Adults #adChronicle Books #ad
- . Upside down!". Combinations are endless: "draw a tree. With your eyes closed" to "Draw flowers. Fast-paced game of chance: Enjoy this non-competitive game of chance with the whole family. Intuitive card game: Select what to draw from one deck and how to draw it from the other.
Well-known creator: hervé tullet is the author of several New York Times bestselling books for children including Press Here and Mix It Up! Timeless game: showcase your child’s imagination with this fun drawing game.
|Brand||Chronicle Books #ad|
|Manufacturer||Chronicle Books #ad|
|Part Number||Full-colour illustrations throughout|
|Model||Full-colour illustrations throughout|