As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 3+, Math Games for Kindergarten, Pre-Reading, Alphabet, Phonics, 4 Games in 1, Learning Resources Goodie Games ABC Cookies #adLearning Resources #ad
- Fun for ages 3+. Learn & play: support language development and creative thinking with imaginative play. Develop: teach the alphabet, letter recognition, CVC word building, beginning sounds, and early vocabulary.
4 fun games in 1. 42-piece set: set includes 42 plastic letter-shaped cookies, 2 spinners, plastic storage jar, 45 double-sided cards, and activity guide.
2. The Learning Journey #ad
The Learning Journey, Letters, 20 Self-Correcting Reading & Spelling Puzzles for Three Letter Words with Matching Images, 119105 : Match It! #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- Gain early reading skills – the match it! letters collection of puzzles teach a range of different early reading skills including letter recognition, word formation, the child gains an important understanding of the mechanics of reading, and spelling. Encourage confidence in literacy – learning to read can be a daunting process, where the pieces will only fit if they are correct, but self-correcting puzzles, can provide a boost of confidence.
Introduce key problem-solving skills – these puzzles are an ideal way to help your child develop a basic understanding of how to solve simple problems, developing important skills that will help them as they progress on to more difficult tasks.
This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks. Improve motor skills: thick, durable cardboard construction makes cards easy to grasp and use, and also a great way of improving hand-eye coordination and encouraging the development of essential motor skills.
Increase attention span & focus – working towards creating each word provides plenty of motivation and this helps your child develop their concentration skills, encouraging them to focus from the beginning to the end of a task. By putting the cards together to form a word, all aided by the pictures which provide a clue to the word being formed.
|Brand||The Learning Journey #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Journey Intl #ad|
|Warranty||90 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
3. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning Different Letter Sound Games Set of 6, Multi JL400 #adJunior Learning #ad
- Each game has self correcting elements. Board games have answers section included on the board. Puzzles have a unique cut, so only the correct pieces fit together.
Includes game guide with instructions on how to play Each game. Teaching topics include decoding words, short vowels, final sounds, decoding captions, consonant-vowel-consonant and beginning sounds.
This value pack of 6 letter sound games contains 2 board games, 2 matching games, spinner, 5 flower puzzles, 10 word puzzles, die and counters. Encourages students to work together to develop their letter sound Skills. Matching games have answers printed on the back.
|Brand||Junior Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Junior Learning #ad|
4. Learning Resources #ad
Letter & Sounds Game, 2-4 Players, Learning Resources Alphabet Island, Language Development Toy, Ages 4+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Race to match upper- and lowercase letters or beginning sounds with corresponding pictures-collect the most letter discs to win. For 2-4 players.
Ages 4+. Great beginning game introduces turn taking along with simultaneous play. Practice letter recognition and strengthen early vocabulary skills while hunting for alphabet treasures on alphabet island.
5. Learning Resources #ad
78 Pieces, Learning Resources Alphabet Acorns Activity Set, Homeschool, Ages 3+, Visual & Tactile Learning Toy #adLearning Resources #ad
- Visual & tactile learning: designed for visual and tactile learners, this set helps kids understand their ABC with hands-on play.
Color recognition: in addition to learning their ABCs, kids can also work on their color recognition skills, or even practice making simple words out of the acorns' letters. 78-piece set: includes 26 two-piece acorns and 26 color-coded counter figures.
Early vocabulary skills: each fun acorn figure helps grow kids' knowledge of animals, plants, and other common vocabulary words, from the apple in A to the zebra in Z. Homeschool supplies for any toddler ages 3+. Each acorn measures 2"L x 2 ½" H.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Fox In The Box Position Word Activity Set, Preschool, Ages 3+, Phonics Game, 65 Piece Set #adLearning Resources #ad
- Kids follow rhyming directions to place their cards in the proper place. Put the pear near the chair, 40 double-sided activity cards, or the bee in the tree! Features a hat, tree, one double-sided spinner, along with 20 picture cards, box, and chair, and multiple instructional rhyming games and activities.
Grade pre-k+ Ages 4+. Develop fine motor skills, Following multi-step directions, Language development. Teach positional word vocabulary, rhyming, and how to follow multi-step directions.
7. Learning Resources #ad
Set of 6, Word Recognition, Ages 5+, Learning Resources Vowel Owls Sorting Set, Assorted Colors #adLearning Resources #ad
- Supports academic state standards in English Language Arts. Practice phonics and word recognition. Includes 6 colorful, plastic owls 5 printed with the vowels and 1 blank for sometimes Y, 100 picture cards, and activity guide.
Ideal for ages 5+. Sort the word cards with the correct owls labeled with vowels.
8. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
3, 36 players, Cover the Spaces Needed to Win & Call Bingo, Build Vocabulary with 46 Most-Used Words, Sight Words Bingo, Language Building Skill Game for Home or Classroom T6064, Age 5 and up #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Set includes 36 playing cards, 264 playing chips, caller's mat and cards and a sturdy storage box. Ideal for teaching. For ages 5 and up. The brand of the product is foamies. It is a high quality product. Sight words - level 1 - 36 playing cards - 6. 5 inch x 9 inch.