As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Space Cowboys #ad
Splendor Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Strategy Game | Ages 10+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 30 minutes | Made by Space Cowboys #adSpace Cowboys #ad
- As a wealthy merchant, acquire mines and transportation, hire artisans and woo the nobility. Use those to acquire cards with mines, boats, caravans and even guild storefronts throughout the world. Easy to learn: while splendor is quick to learn it offers a different challenge everytime.
The average playtime is 30 minutes. The completely variable setup provides nearly limitless replayability. By accruing more ways to produce gems, trade routes, players work to accumulate victory points in a race for prestige and power.
Strategy game: compete to build renaissance europe’s most lucrative and prestigious jewelry business. Collect raw gems in the form of unique poker-like tokens. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult card game can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 10 and up.
Create the most fantastic jewelry to become the best-known merchant of them all! Fun and friendly competition: players vie for control of gem mines, and storefronts to master the gem trade and attract the attention of nobles. Countless replay opportunites: fast and intuitive, this strategy game is a fun game for game nights. Looking for new adventures? try cities of splendor Expansion Note: this Expansion requires Base Game to play.
2. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Arkham Horror The Card Game | Horror Game | Mystery Game | Cooperative Card Games for Adults and Teens Ages 14 and up | 1-2 Players | Average Playtime 1-2 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- A living card game of eldritch mystery: something evil stirs in Arkham, and only you can stop it. Their efforts determine not only the course of your game, but carry forward throughout whole campaigns, challenging them to overcome their personal demons. You'll find cultists, strange creatures and signs of the Ancient Ones straining against the barriers to our world.
Blurring the traditional lines between roleplaying and card game experiences, Arkham Horror: The Card Game is the Living Card Game of Lovecraftian mystery, monsters and madness! No matter what compels you or haunts you, you'll find both your strengths and weaknesses reflected in your custom deck of cards.
Horror game: as the ancient ones seek entry to our world, investigators work to unravel arcane mysteries and conspiracies. Highly variable: each of your adventures in arkham horror: the card game carries you deeper into mystery.
The basic mode of play in arkham LCG is not the adventure, haunted houses, foul rituals, but the campaign. Number of players and average playtime: these scary games are designed for 1 to 2 players or up to 4 with 2 Core Sets and are suitable for ages 14 and older. Cooperative game: you and your friends become investigators within the quiet New England town of Arkham, Massachusetts. These cards will be your resources as you work with your friends to unravel the world's most terrifying mysteries. Average game time is approximately 1 to 2 hours.
3. Thames & Kosmos #ad
The Crew, Quest for Planet Nine | Card Game | Kennerspiel des Jahres Winner | Cooperative Space Adventure | 2 to 5 Players | Ages 10 and up | Trick-Taking | 50 Levels of Difficulty | Endless Replay #adThames & Kosmos #ad
- Uses common card game mechanics like tricks and following suit. Kennerspiel des jahres German for Connoisseur Game of the Year Winner. Difficulty increases as the game progresses, making it a good choice for players of all skill levels.
The game spans 50 different missions across the solar system, each mission takes 5-10 minutes. Cooperative strategy game--win or lose together! A new twist on classic trick-taking card games.
|Brand||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Manufacturer||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
4. Portal Dragon Games #ad
Palm Island Deluxe #adPortal Dragon Games #ad
- Each decision you make will alter your village from round to round. Game sets can be combined to add two players per set. Add villagers to any game mode that you may recruit to your village and use their abilities to score more points than your opponent.
At the end of 8 rounds calculate your victory points. Palm island is a portable card game that you can take with you anywhere. 1-2 players, flying, waiting, 15 Minutes, standing, relaxing, Ages 12 and up. Players use just 17 cards over 8 rounds to shape their island and overcome its unique challenges.
Play cooperatively by working together to successfully prepare your village before natural disasters strike. The game includes 2 player decks of 17 cards each, 6 cooperative cards, 6 feat cards, 14 competitive cards, reference card, rulebook and box.
Play competitively by racing to purchase bonuses, or in casual mode by meeting specific criteria before your opponent. Play solo working to gain achievements and unlock new abilities to help your village reach even greater heights. Store resources to pay for upgrades and upgrade buildings to access new abilities. Sitting, alone, riding, or together you can play Palm Island no table required.
5. Starling Games #ad
Flourish Signature Edition #adStarling Games #ad
- With delightful imagery, unique card-drafting, players plan their gardens throughout the game to collect the most points. Includes both Friends & Follies 3D Expansions.
A beautiful card-drafting game with several ways to play: solo, competitive, or co-op. Flourish is a beautiful, garden-building game where players plan and build the garden of their dreams over the course of the growing season.
An easy-to-learn game offering both competitive strategy and cooperative game modes and a 1-7 player count it provides a high level of accessibility and replayability. Whimsical artwork with 3D garden walls and special edition cover art.
6. Avalon Hill #ad
Guillotine #adAvalon Hill #ad
- 30 minute playing time. 100 playing cards, rules. Fast paced and fun. Easy to learn. Tons of replay value.
|Brand||Avalon Hill #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wizards of the Coast #ad|
7. Genius Games #ad
Genius Games Genotype: A Mendelian Genetics Game | A Strategy Board Game About Punnett Squares and Gregor Mendel’s Pea Plants | 1-5 Players | Ages 14+ | Science Games for Adults #adGenius Games #ad
- Each number on the dice represents a different genetic code, dice drafting game set in St. This means that no matter how many times you've played in the past, you still need to think on your feet to win. Genotype is the perfect way to introduce science and beautiful artwork into your next board game night! Different every time - nothing is certain when dealing with genetics! since your plants have different traits after each unique dice roll, your research goals will be different each game to utilize the strengths of your plants.
How well you match your desired traits with the dice you roll and draft directly affects how much you're able to do in the next phase.
Strategy packed - in this strategy board game, players will spend time simulating plant breeding with dice and Punnett Squares and use funding for future research. Thomas' abbey, which makes the plant characteristics different each roll! Players must problem solve in real time as their rolls dictate their plants' genetic traits.
Super competitive - there are 3 phases in the game. Science board game - genotype is a worker placement, where gregor mendel performed genetic experiments on pea plants. In the upgrades phase, players can garden and gain new plants. Players & play time - genotype is our heaviest educational game meant for an older audience. In the dice drafting phase, and other ways to get ahead of their fellow researchers.
|Brand||Genius Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||GENIUS GAMES #ad|
8. Facade Games #ad
And Luck for 1-9 Players, Deceit, Bristol 1350 Board Game of Strategy #adFacade Games #ad
- Includes solo play mode. Contents: 1 magnetic book box, 28 symptom cards, 9 character cards, 27 remedy cards, 9 wood pawns, 1 rubber playing map, 1 rulebook, 1 linen pouch, 3 miniature carts, 6 custom apple/rat dice.
Bristol 1350: the dreaded black death has descended upon Bristol and you need to escape! To win, be on the first cart out of town while avoiding players who are secretly infected with the plague.
Game includes quick turns with full-group interaction. Gameplay: begin in 1 of 3 carts & try to be the first out of town. Learn in 10 minutes and play in 20-40 minutes. Fast paced game: avoid those with the black Plague or try to infect others if you already have it! in this medieval themed game of racing and deceit.
Solo & party game modes: bristol 1350 is a light strategy and social deduction game for 1-9 players ages 13 years and older. If anyone on your cart has the plague when you finish, you die! Play until an all-healthy cart crosses or everyone has the plague.
|Brand||Facade Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Facade Games #ad|