As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kenson Kids #ad
Kenson Kids "I Can Do It" Reward and Responsibility Chart, 11 X 15.5-Inch #adKenson Kids #ad
- The sturdy plastic stars and chores attach easily with hook and loop fasteners, so they stay in place, like your refrigerator. The sturdy plastic stars and chores attach easily with hook and loop fasteners, so they stay in place.
Children thrive on praise and a little incentive goes a long way. It includes two hang tabs as well, making it a reliable and secure teaching method. Build self esteem: kids develop a positive self-esteem and sense of independence when they feel they are contributing to the family and can make their own choices.
Motivating instead of trying to control your child's behaviors will help mold him or her to be the best they can be. Perfect anywhere in your home: it has strong magnetic strips to hold it securely to any metal surface, so it can be hung almost anywhere.
11" x 15. 5". The "i can Do It. Reward chart brings some of these valuable lessons to life. Everything you need: there are 20 different, colorful chores and behaviors to choose from in your chart. It comes with 45 reusable plastic stars that kids love to earn. Wouldn't you love to hear please and thank you more often.
|Brand||Kenson Kids #ad|
|Manufacturer||Kenson Kids #ad|
2. MiniMo #ad
Good Behavior Reward Chart for Kids, My Good Behavior Chart, from Ages 3 and Up, Dry-Erase Responsibility Chart for Kids, Magnetic Behavior Chart for Kids and Toddlers, MiniMo Motivation #adMiniMo #ad
- Dry-erase behavior chart for kids at home. This behavior chart for kids at home helps tackle issues in a fun and educational way by acting as a kids reward chart. Stay in the green to get a reward! it can be used endlessly! this magnetic behavior tracker is designed with 3 zones green, yellow and red to visually guide where your little one currently stands in his or her behavioral conquest! Green being optimal, yellow to be careful and red for need of improvement.
Good to help stay calm, not bother a sibling and much more! This kids good behavior chart bundle comes with an attractive packaging and a simple how-to instruction to get you and your kids started right away.
You can conveniently hang it up on the refrigerator or any other magnetic surface and use with erasable markers for endless functionality! The dedicated reward section helps motivate with keeping a good behavior throughout a given time frame.
3. Dava Kidz #ad
Reward Chart to Raise Star Children Boys & Girls, Task & Reward Magnets, Magnetic Behavior Chart to Spark New Routines & Responsibility at Home, Dinosaur Chore Chart for Kids #adDava Kidz #ad
- In the family for years - change out the tasks as your child gets older. No space there? - No problem! Hang it up with the included string. Designed by an american teacher - taking lessons learned in the classroom, our founder created this kit.
Kiss cranky parenting goodbye - why play mean mommy or daddy and constantly nag your kids? Simply point to this chart for gentle reminders. They crave structure! Through visual organization, our chores chart creates better habits.
Your child will develop confidence, responsibility, & self-worth. Before you know it, routines will be formed and your stress reduced. Ignite imagination - your little paleontologist will go bananas! The responsibility chart comes with 60 Total Feedback Magnets 8 Dinotastic Designs.
In fact, eddie's students chose the dino theme. Scroll over the last picture for a closer look - Create your own tasks with a dry erase marker. Our rewards chart is made with premium PET film to ensure long term use. Encourages good behavior - experts will tell you that that kids greatly benefit from weekly routines. All pieces are made with strong magnets that stick to the fridge. Plus, it's thick for durability.
4. WATINC #ad
WATINC 80Pcs My Responsibility Chart Felt Board Chore Chart with Storage Bag 3.5Ft 20 Goals & 54 Reward Stars Flannel Board Good Routines Behavior Reward Chart Wall Play Kit Wall Hanging Gift for Kids #adWATINC #ad
- These cards could be moved repeatedly on the felt board. Also, it is a great teaching tool for preschool and home time, kindergarten activity and daily routine. Children will be proud of their awesome stars! huge sets - package includes 20pcs goal cards, 4pcs sturdy hooks, Bravo, 54pcs reward stars cards in 3 styles（Well done, Awesome）, 1pc blue felt board and 1 pack of velcro.
Reward chart for kids - our chore chart would be a great tool to encourage children to develop good habits at home or classroom. With 4 sturdy hooks attached, the large felt background board can be easily hung.
My responsibility chart felt kit - giant 3. 5 feet daily responsibility felt kit with 74pcs cards of comfortable size for little hands. A tips - when you paste these cards on the smooth felt board, you can shake them from side to side to make them more firmly. Various occasion - our child behavior checklist will be an outstanding gift for your kids.
|Part Number||CA-WT-Felt Storyboard-Responsibility-80p|
5. My Moods, My Choices #ad
The Original Mood Flipbook for Kids; 20 Different Moods/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Help Kids Identify Feelings and Make Positive Choices; Laminated Pages Monster Flipbook #adMy Moods, My Choices #ad
- Strong>helpful learning aid. Strong> this is a helpful learning tool for any child, the flipbook is helpful for children with Autism, school, or special needs. Strong>laminated pages. Strong> every page is laminated and is easy to wipe off.
Revised design has new images and actions kids can take**. The flipbook “with tabs” measures 9 x 9 inches sorted by positive emotions, backpack, and negative emotions.
Strong>blank space to write in own actions. Strong> the flipbook with tabs has a blank space at the bottom for kids to write in their own positive action they can take a dry erase marker is not included.
It's perfect for displaying at home, kindergarten and elementary school. Strong>educational tool. Strong> teach kids about different moods/emotions and positive actions that can be taken in a fun and educational way. The small travel size measures 4. 5 x 4. 5 inches and is perfect for the car ride, neutral emotions, and timeout corner. The large size measures 6. 75 x 6. 75 inches.
6. Luigi's #ad
Luigi's Large Safari Animal Magnetic Star/Reward Chart for Kids: Encourages Good Behaviour and Customisable with Choice of Magnets and Dry Erase Feature #adLuigi's #ad
- Specially designed to allow any parent, teacher or carer to positively reward a child’s good behaviour. Quickly and easily encourages your child to behave well in a fun way using praise and rewards. Turns good behaviour into a fun game.
Choice of 16 suggested activity magnets, or simply use the marker pens included to create your own activities and choose positive behaviours YOU want to reward. Includes magnets for developing good habits and important routines for personal hygiene and self-care such as dressing, washing hands and brushing teeth.
Highlights and discourages challenging behaviour in an easy to communicate, non-confrontational way; option to withhold or remove stars to demonstrate unacceptable behaviour.
Unique and exciting safari animal design appeals to children and motivates them to earn stars to fill the chart and achieve their reward. All activity pieces, stars and pens are magnetic too! Perfect for home or classroom use. Easy to use – chart is magnetic so can be stuck instantly onto a fridge.
7. Navaris #ad
Pen, with Stars, Activity Magnets, Behavior Rewards Weekly Bedtime Chore Home Planner for Children, Zoo Design, Navaris Kids Magnetic Reward Chart #adNavaris #ad
- Kids can easily follow their progress with chores, achievement and responsibility through the week with the included magnets. Customizable: aim for a good bedtime routine, finished homework or healthy eating with the reward planner.
Choose from 20 existing activities or create your own with the wipeable marker - simply wipe clean to schedule new goals and rewards. Positive encouragement: give children positive reinforcement and reward good behavior with the rewards board from Navaris.
Fun design: both boys and girls will love the menagerie of animals colorfully printed onto the board and magnets.
Includes: the star reward chart comes with 42 magnetic stars, 20 magnets with activities, and a pen with board eraser on the end. Home helper: hang the lightweight board in the kitchen, hallway or kids bedroom to follow and encourage their development. A cheerful assortment of cute animals are featured sharing toys, tidying up, taking a bath and more.
8. HeyKiddo #ad
Educational Book for Autism & Special Needs, Drawing Book for Home School Learning, Preschool Learning Activity Binder, 16 Themes with Colorful Pages, HeyKiddo Toddler Busy Book, Autism Toys for Kids #adHeyKiddo #ad
- 100% customer satisfaction non-hassle return within 30 days. Drawing book for kidsit is both a busy book and a drawing book, your kids can draw on the back of each page, pens and wipes are included in the package.
Mega pack with 16 themesvalue pack now comes with 17 themes, shapes, letters, holiday and etc, numbers, including colors, size, covers wide ranges of basic elements of real life. Bright colorsinstead of having each page in plain white color, every page of HeyKiddo busy book is now in super bright color, fun to look at, and good for kids to improve their color recognition through playing.
Buy with confidence and let your kids have fun with our preschool busy book. Smooth cutting edgespecially anti-cutting edge design, 100% cutting prove, prevent the little hands from getting hurt.
9. Goodtimer #ad
Goodtimer | Positive Reinforcement Educational Toy, and Good Behavior Game for Kids, Visual Timer, Chore Chart #adGoodtimer #ad
- Technology that works – developed by positive parenting experts and backed by neuroscience, Goodtimer’s patented technology is a highly effective way to reinforce good behavior and encourage children to form healthy habits that last. Dim the brightness with easy-to-use touch controls. The result is a tangible allowance that reinforces good behavior.
Our easy-to-use positive reinforcement toy incentivizes good behavior with token incentives, glowing lights, and encouraging sounds in a way that's fun and simple enough for toddlers to understand. When enough good time is earned, Goodtimer dispenses tokens 32 reusable tokens included, which children can collect and exchange for incentives that your family decides.
The included children's book explains how this time management tool for kids works and gives your family the tools you need to help your child succeed. Customize for your family – goodtimer helps parents and children work together to develop house rules and establish a token incentive system that is consistent with your family's values.
Travel-friendly – select goodtimer’s “travel mode'' to encourage good behavior while you’re on the go. Grows with your child – this educational toy for 3-10-year-olds has adjustable difficulty levels with 10 convenient settings allowing the product to grow with your child as they reach new developmental milestones. Lightweight and portable, Goodtimer makes an ideal nightlight. This positive reinforcement toy is designed to be ‘toddler-tough’ with a rechargeable battery and energy-efficient LEDs that can last up to 5 days before recharging, using the included charging adapter.
|Manufacturer||Plus Up, LLC #ad|
|Warranty||Plus Up, LLC (Plus Up) warrants that Goodtimer and other Plus Up products will be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for one (1) year from the date of original purchase. The Plus Up warranty applies only to the original purchaser who buys a new product directly from our company website or an authorized reseller (ie. Amazon.com). Products purchased from unauthorized resellers are not covered by any warranty. This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, Plus Up will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance. Plus Up is not responsible and will not cover damage or defects caused by (a) misuse, accident, abuse; (b) failure to follow product instructions.|