As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Repos Production #ad
New Edition | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Civilization and Strategy Board Game | 3-7 Players | Ages 10 and up | Made by Repos Production, 7 Wonders Board Game BASE GAME #adRepos Production #ad
- Each card you choose will influence your general strategy. Gather resources, develop commercial routes and affirm your military supremacy. Build your city and erect an architectural wonder which will transcend future times. Will your wonder transcend the millennia to come? Looking for new adventures? try our 3 expansions new editions: cities, Leaders and Armada Note: All Expansions require 7 Wonders Base Game to play.
How to win this game: at the end of each age, each player compares their military strength with one of their neighboring cities. When the third age is over, players score the points given by their cards and their military conflicts.
The game allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end. High replayability and player engagement: 7 wonders offers quick gameplays which keep players engaged regardless of player count.
The winner is the player with the most points. Keep an eye on your neighbors’ progress since they share similar ambitions. Take control of your civilization: players draft cards over multiple rounds, carefully building towards long-term goals. Civilization was born from evolution: one game of 7 Wonders plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects. Strategy game: you are a leader of one of the seven greatest cities of the Ancient World.
|Brand||Repos Production #ad|
2. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game. The longer the routes, the more points they earn. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes.
Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway. Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite.
Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points. Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
3. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points. We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. You will never have to play the same game twice. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments.
Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players.
Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play. The average playtime is 60 minutes. Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN. Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, or via video conference as you stay at home, a board game group, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
4. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Twilight Imperium 4th Edition Board Game | Strategy Board Game for Adults and Teens | Adventure Game | Ages 14 and up | 3-6 Players | Average Playtime 4-8 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Thrilling and competitive: every faction offers a completely different play experience, from the wormhole-hopping Ghosts of Creuss to the Emiratates of Hacan, masters of trade. Sci-fi strategy board game: in this game of galactic conquest, trade, each player takes command of one of seventeen unique civilizations to compete for interstellar supremacy through warfare, uncertain allegiances, and political dominance.
Number of players and average playtime: this exciting storytelling and tactical adventure game is designed for 3 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
With seventeen different factions and a random board setup, no game is ever the same twice. The dawn of a new age: explore the latest reimagining of the twilight imperium saga with this epic fourth edition. Negotiate your way to victory or overrun your foes with military might - the choice is yours.
Mecatol rex, awaits the one who would be so bold as to take up the mantle of Emperor. The galaxy stirs once more, the jewel of galactic civilization, and the great races are again looking beyond their borders into the far reaches of space. Each of these races have many paths to victory, but only one will sit upon the throne of Mecatol Rex as the new masters of the galaxy. Highly variable: create your own galactic space opera with a massive game featuring over 1, 000 components. Average playtime is between 4 to 8 hours.
5. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Cosmic Encounter 42nd Anniversary Edition Board Game | Strategy Game | Sci-Fi Exploration Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 3-5 Players | Average Playtime 1-2 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling sci-fi adventure game is made for 3 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Alliances form and shift from moment to moment, while cataclysmic battles send starships screaming into the warp. Forge your alliances, negotiation, outwit your enemies and spread your colonies across the galaxy! .
A new species joins the classic alien lineup to help ensure no two games are ever the same. By establishing colonies on five planets beyond the reaches of your home system, you will safeguard the future of your species and earn victory.
But if you fail, you will fall into the black abyss of space! Highly variable: every game of cosmic encounter is different and the tables can turn in an instant. Strategy game: every planet is ruled by someone and the only way to expand your cosmic colonies is through either diplomacy or war.
Sci-fi adventure game: this game of interstellar exploration, and conflict invites players to lead their own unique alien civilizations as they seek to spread across the stars. Average playtime is approximately 1 to 2 hours. Build a galactic empire: in the depths of space, the aliens of the Cosmos vie with each other for control of the universe. Cosmic combos increase game customization with themed matchups for any number of players.
6. Z-Man Games #ad
Paleo Board Game | Strategy Game | Stone Age Exploration Game | Cooperative Adventure Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 10+ | 2-4 Players | Average Playtime 45-60 Minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Strategy board game: each player begins the game with a couple of humans, each of whom have a skill and a number of life points. Paleolithic adventure game: return to the stone age in a new cooperative adventure! Paleo is a strategy game for two to four players that sends you back to the early days of human history to undertake the ultimate paleolithic quest - completing your mammoth cave painting and cementing your legacy for all time.
Cooperative game: complete quests from building a tent to finishing your masterpiece—a mammoth cave painting! At the end of each day, you’ll need enough food and resources to keep your people alive and on track to complete your final masterpiece.
Average playtime is approximately 45 to 60 minutes. Work together to paint your legacy in stone and win the game! Highly variable: explore different locations to gather resources, and quests you’ll encounter in your 10, and encounter dangers.
While you can guess what resources you might find there—food, extra help on your mission—you never know what dangers may await you. On your turn, crafting materials, you’ll send them to locations of different types to explore. Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling cooperative game is made for 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 10 and older. This game includes multiple modules to vary the people, further quests, craft items, locations, 000 BCE adventure!.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|
7. Stonemaier Games #ad
Stonemaier Games Scythe Board Game, An Engine-Building, Area Control for 1-5 Players, Ages 14+, Gray #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Explore the alternate-history of 1920 plus Europe through Jakub Różalski's stunning artwork. Plays in 90-120 minutes. Lead your faction to victory, building mechs, working the land, and exploring the mysterious factory, all while protecting your territory from the mechs of other encroaching factions.
The ashes from the first great war still darken the snow. It is a time of unrest in 1920s europa. For 1-5 players. The capitalistic city-state known simply as “The Factory”, has closed its doors, which fueled the war with heavily armored mechs, drawing the attention of several nearby countries.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
8. Stonemaier Games #ad
A Bird-Collection, Ages 14+, Engine-Building STONEMAIER Game for 1-5 Players, Wingspan Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Product measures 11. 5 x 11. 5 x 3 inches. Competitive, card-driven, engine-building board game. Game includes 170 unique bird cards, 103 food tokens and 75 egg minatures, 1 scorepad, 26 bonus cards and 16 automa cards, 5 custom wooden dice and 5 palyer mats, 1 first-player token and 40 action cubes, 1 goal mat and 8 goal tiles, 4 clear plastic resource containers, 1 birdfeeder dice tower and 2-piece Game Trayz custom tray, and 3 rulebooks.
Challenging strategy game recommended for those ages 14 plus.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
9. Starling Games #ad
Everdell Standard Edition #adStarling Games #ad
- Eye-catching table presence: round board and three-dimensional tree. Dynamic tableau building and worker placement. Everdell is a streamlined worker placement game that features a detailed world realized through stunning artwork.
Utilizing a tableau-building mechanic, players will work to build a city of critters and constructions. 2nd edition offers the upgraded twig resource tokens and a few minor updates to the rule book. Simple to learn gameplay with satisfying depth.
|Brand||Starling Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Starling Games #ad|